Total 'WOW' factor panoramic views
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
In the evening, Mae Nam offers a multitude of very good and reasonably priced restaurants along the beach, offering Thai and European food. It's nice to walk along the beach under the stars and take your pick! Local fishermen with small hand held nets, spears and lamps work the beach.
Just minutes to the new Santiburi international golf course, a multitude of local & international beach restaurants, supermarkets and internet shops. Ideal family holiday, beautiful beach sunsets, Paradise in a nutshell
Only 5km from the traditional Nathon Fishing harbour, minutes away from the famous night bazarre known as ‘Walking Streets’ (Maenam and Bophut).
Located only 5 minutes away is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
*Total 'WOW' factor panoramic views with total privacy*
Floramare is one of 2 brand new identical luxury villas (sister villa name Alina) nestled on the hillside of Maenam hills, occupying a stunning location on the North shore of Koh Samui and enjoys incredible panoramic ocean views. The spectacular views offer so much to its guests and is a stand out feature of this property (which not many of its competition can equal). The breathtaking views offer neighbouring Islands Koh Pha Ngan and Koh Tao and even the local Angthong Marine Park.
*Open-plan airy chic design*
The off road parking area at the entrance to the villa has ample space vehicles. Step down into the villa entrance where you are welcomed by a clean, fresh, open-planned atmosphere. The fully equipped modern, western style kitchen has a large fridge freezer, a built in electric fan oven, a microwave and a three ring gas hob. The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar.
The dining area has a large teak dining table that can comfortably seat up to 6-8 diners. The living area has large floor to ceiling glass windows and sliding doors overlooking the poolside area and amazing views the villa has to offer. A comfortable sofa, a flat screen TV with multiple channel satellite TV is available for all to enjoy.
*Suntrap haven with plenty of shaded retreats*
The infinity swimming pool and separate relaxing Jacuzzi also offer incredible views. The large pool terrace has non slip tiles and four comfortable sun loungers. There is a rain shower next to the pool and the glass doors between the terrace and the living area open fully to provide the ultimate indoor outdoor living experience. The terrace then extends across the width of the lounge and is flanked by minimalist railings so the view is not interrupted. To the right of the amazing pool, guests can sit back and relax in the spacious sala. In addition, there is a second outdoor sala offered on the first floor where a sala bed can be taken advantage of, ensuring the maximisation of living space
*Private spacious en-suite bedrooms providing the perfect private space*
The villa offers 4 superb en-suite bathrooms, ensuring total privacy should each and every guest require. Located on the first floor are three bedrooms, including the master bedroom. This room also has a balcony to the front aspect. From here the view is breathtaking. This bedroom has a large and comfortable bed. The en-suite bathroom offers a sink as well as a rain shower and private WC.
The second master bedroom, across the landing from the first, has all of the same features and is the same in size and layout as the one above. Both these rooms have been tastefully decorated with wooden artworks created by an artist from Chiang Mai.
The third bedroom, found on this level, is a twin bedroom with its own ocean view and en-suite bathroom. The forth bedroom can be found ground floor and has a double bed and en-suite bathroom including bath feature. Each of the bedrooms have ample storage space.
*Caters for up to 16 guests*
Floramare, together with its sister villa (Alina) can be rented together for larger parties. Up to 16 guests can enjoy a luxury villa with competitive prices
*Interior design with a touch of class*
The tasteful decor throughout the property has been handpicked by the owners who have paid great attention to details. The property is light and breezy and offers a great deal of privacy. The layout of this property makes it ideal for couples sharing, groups and families alike and will be especially attractive to those who care about the environment.
• Extra Bed $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• Monthly Discounts: 30% discount for stays of 30 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 660||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 420||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 420||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 790||7|
* Unlimited electric and water usage
* Full-time resident on-site staff (housekeeper / chef)
* Daily Maid service, linen changed twice weekly, towels as necessary
* Chef Service (breakfast & lunch - guest pays food cost + 20%)
* Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
* Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
* Airport transfers (one each way complimentary)
* Baby cot & high-chair (complimentary on request)
* A prepaid mobile telephone programmed for in-house resort communication
* Personalised one to one concierge
* Free WI-FI throughout the villa
* Digital Safe for important belongings
* 24/7 Security around the villa
* Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
* Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
* Chartered boat services (available upon request)
* Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
Terms & Security Deposit:
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday:
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.