A unique villa with stunning surroundings
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the southwestern coastline of Koh Samui at Laem Set in the Namuang sub district, the villa has a scenic jungle environment that really suits a retreat like holiday. The location at Laem Set is just 500m from the beach, and a 15-minute drive to Lamai, with Chaweng a 30-minute drive away. Namuang is famous for its tropical beauty and a tall waterfall that is one of the islands most visited attractions.
• The area is among the island's least developed locations and local life continues in the nearby fishing villages undisturbed.
• A walk along the beach at nearby Taling Ngam brings you to several small resorts and the Island View beachside restaurant, while around the headland to the north the InterContinental Samui offers five star dining and facilities, although with everything on site there's little reason to venture beyond the villa grounds.
• Samui International Airport is around 45 minutes' drive on the other side of the island from the villa. The island's port and tourist town, Nathon is 20 minutes to the northwest, and bustling Lamai beach around 15 minutes northeast.
Koh Samui, commonly referred to as Samui by locals, is an island located close to the mainland town of Surat Thani. Samui is Thailand's 2nd largest island after Phuket. It boasts an area of approximately 228 km2 and a population of approximately 65,000. Around 1 million tourists visit annually. Large enough so as to give you lots of things to explore during your stay, but small enough to provide a homey atmosphere, Koh Samui and the welcoming manner of the local population is sure to charm you from your very first visit.
How to get there
It is very easy to get to Koh Samui. You can either fly directly from Bangkok, the capital of Thailand or any number of major Asian cities or you can take the ferry over from the city of Surat Thani or other neighboring islands. You are sure to fall in love with the island upon your arrival. If arriving by plane, Samui Airport will certainly make a great first impression: the beauty of the island is well represented through the terminal's manicured lawns, tropical flowers and lush greenery.
To get around on Samui you can either rent a car (it will be waiting for you at the villa) or you can simply take taxis – the choice is yours.
UNIQUE FEATURE NO OTHER VILLA CAN OFFER
Indoor large plunge pool with waterfall and electronically controlled water flow
Carved into the natural rock formations on a forested Koh Samui hillside, Waterfall Villa is an astonishing private residence that successfully blurs the lines between architecture and nature.
Part of the peaceful Santikhiri development on the southern tip of the island, as soon as you enter this unique, inspired property you see why it lives up to its name. A waterfall cascades down a 14m granite rock face right inside the villa, an intriguing ecological design feature that also forms a natural 7m indoor plunge pool with a natural stone bench to sit on beneath the falling water, a welcome respite from the tropical heat.
The villa's other rooms are equally original in every aspect. The majestic four-poster bed in the private bedroom, for example, invites restful repose to the sound of nature's symphony.
STUNNING NATURAL FUSION WITH IT'S TROPICAL SURROUNDINGS
Granite boulders also frame the villa's generous ensuite bathing spaces, a testament to the designer's commitment to work with, rather than against, the villa's natural foundations. The interiors include hued woods, white-washed walls and beamed ceilings. All of which combine to deliver an atmosphere of warmth and authenticity.
Gentle light filters through traditional Thai lampshades, casting artistic shadows at night and adding a relaxed, homely feel. You can even match the villa's ambience to your mood, changing the waterfall's intensity electronically and playing your favourite soothing tunes through the integrated sound system.
Outside, the grounds come alive with tropical plants and offer a range of communal facilities, including an ocean view swimming pool.
An indulgent yet uncomplicated lifestyle awaits at Waterfall Villa. One that will particularly suit those with a taste for escape.
• Please make inquiry to receive revised quote with applicable discounts
• Extra Beds $55 Per bed / pp. (request only)
• 15% Discount on stays 7 days or more
• 30% Discount on stays 30 days or more
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 310||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 360||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 310||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 220||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 310||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 220||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 410||7|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Daily cleaning/Maid Service (excl. sundays)
• Bed linens and towels changed twice weekly
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary excl. low season: available on request at 900 THB per way)
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Private Chef @ 1,500 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 30 days before the check-in date.
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $300 or 10,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
* More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
* Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of ‘The Villa’.
Cancellation during the period of the holiday:
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.