Ideal family villa with seaview
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Belle 25S is situated on the Horizon Villas Estate approximately 950 metre walk to the beautiful Choeng Mon Beach and Choeng Mon village. Choeng Mon is on the North East tip of the Island and has it's own unique feel,along with being close to the main beach of Chaweng, airport and shopping centres.
Turn right at the end of Choeng Mon Beach Road into Tongsai Bay Road and then you will see our gated entrance on the left hand side about 700 Metres from the turn.
The villa is split over 3 levels, with its own private drive and car port. On this level you will find two tastefully furnished twin bedrooms each with their own bathrooms.
Going up to the 2nd level you will find the pool area, with bedrooms each with king size beds and their own private bathrooms.
On this level is the main building comprising a western style kitchen with breakfast bar, a formal dining area and a comfortable lounge with vaulted ceilings, and a separate w.c. The main building has an upper level where the master suite with king size bed can be found, overlooking the pool and the bay. This room has a large bathroom, with bath, shower and twin hand basins, and a very spacious balcony area.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 584||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 667||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 584||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 827||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 827||4|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Utilities (Electricity and water) Short term bookings only.
* Maid service every 3rd days
* All Linen and towels
* Call out service to repair any equipment problems
* Free use of estate fitness facilities
* Car rentals and other transport charges
* Airport transfers
* Food drinks and other consumables
* Cancellation Insurance
* Insurance for personal possessions
* Excessive cleaning charges (e.g. upholstery)
* Car rentals, initial stocking of food, plus additional maid services can be ordered in advance at a nominal additional cost. These services should be ordered at the time of booking and are provided through the local management agent.
* Initial Deposit
An initial deposit of 30% must be paid to confirm a booking within 7 banking days.
* Balance Payment
Payment of the outstanding balance is due 30 days prior the arrival date and we will send out a reminder close to the due date. If the booking is made within 30 days of the arrival date, 100% of the cost of the property rental shall be due at the time of booking. Payment can be made by direct bank transfer or PAYPAL
* Long Term Rentals (over 1 month) different terms apply, please request information from The Manager
* A damage deposit of 500 US$ must be paid on arrival in cash only and will be returned on checkout subject to the villa inspection at the end of the rental. For monthly bookings we require one month's rental as security deposit.
CANCELLATIONS BY CLIENTS
* In the event that you have to cancel your booking at any time it should be noted that no refund will be made whatsoever.
* It is a condition of the booking that the entire party is covered by comprehensive travel insurance, which will need to provide separately to your booking, such insurance should provide compensation to you in the event of cancellation.
CANCELLATIONS BY THE MANAGER
Although it is unlikely that the Manager will have to make any changes to confirmed arrangements, it is sometimes unavoidable in which case we will advise you at the earliest possible date. If, for any reason beyond our control, we are unable to provide you with the property booked, we shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation. For example, if the properties are damaged or rendered unusable The Manager will try to locate an alternative property for the period required. However, if this is not possible, or you do not wish to be transferred, The Manager will cancel the booking and refund you in full, less any bank transfer charges. The Manager shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the client.