Sophisticated style meets natural wonder
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Sitting on a quiet cliff side just north of the quaint seaside village of Baan Taling Ngam, The Headland Villa 5 is within easy reach of several fine beaches. Located on the western coast of Koh Samui, 45 minutes from the Airport and 20 minutes from the town of Lamai, the villa enjoys a secluded environment and yet it is within easy reach of a range of beachside dining choices and natural attractions. The villa estate is also adjacent to the Samui Intercontinental resort which features a beach front restaurant, a spa as well as various water sports activities. This is one place where you will never get bored of the stunning surrounding - indeed, this is one place on the island where you can enjoy great sun rise and sunsets.
The Headland Villa 5 is an ideal base to enjoy a luxurious escape. The chic, comfortable 4-bedroom residence offers breath-taking views over a picturesque bay. The design blends with the natural surroundings and its intelligent, multi-level layout with bright, white interiors, comfortable furnishings and a choice of in and outdoor dining areas ensure dedicated spaces for both adults and children. The living areas and bedrooms open onto the tropical views and a garden pool providing the ultimate private retreat from the heat. The villa is spread over three levels. The living area and dining area opens onto the spectacular surroundings garden and cooling sea breezes. The spacious lounge features plush couches and armchairs, with an access to the TV den. The dining space is served by an open-plan western, fully-fitted kitchen while outside, a tropical garden frames the villa's private pool.
The comfortable and airy bedrooms (2 double, 2 twin) have en-suite bathrooms and rain showers. On of the twin bedrooms also features a built-in upper bunk, perfect for the kids. The villa is tastefully furnished throughout with Asian accents and has a contemporary, minimalist feel. The full height, fold out glass doors blur the borders between outdoors and indoors, allowing guests to make full use of the spaces and enjoy the beautiful sea views. A few steps lead down from the The Headland Villa 5 to a quiet cove with a semi-private beach with more breath-taking views out the nearby islands of the Angthong Marine Park.
A stay at The Headland Villa 5 offers a complete luxurious escape. The outdoor spaces are great for enjoying the views, and socializing and entertaining. These spaces blend seamlessly with the uncluttered spaces of the living areas and you can drift all day from the pool and the rooms. The villa is serviced by an unobtrusive, discreet and efficient staff and so your time is your own to spend at leisure enjoying the facilities of the villa or exploring the attractions nearby. The property is part of a managed estate which means added benefits in terms of service and security. At the same time, there is no disturbance from the neighbours as these villas are planned as a private and exclusive retreat. The contemporary comforts, unspoilt natural settings and the convenient distance from entertainment and attractions make the villa an ideal base for a tropical relaxing holiday.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 942||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,118||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,236||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 942||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,118||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,589||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.