Fusion luxury at its best
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Sangsuri 3 is one of three villas that occupy an unspoilt beachside area on the east coast of Koh Samui. The villa is located 10 minutes' drive from the Samui International Airport, 5 minutes from the modest beach town of Choeng Mon and 10 minutes from the larger, popular tourist town of Chaweng. A number of resorts and villas are also located in the area, but all three Sangsuri villas are shielded from outside view and sit within their own beautifully landscaped, lawned and sheltered oceanside grounds.
Occupying a peaceful tropical cliffside that steps gently down to an undisturbed beach just a short drive north of Koh Samui's main tourist town, Chaweng, Villa Sangsuri 3 is one of three spectacular private villas that together make up the Sangsuri Estate.
This stunning 5-bedroom villa is designed as a series of luxurious living and sleeping pavilions, set on four levels, and connected by stepped pathways spread through attractive landscaped grounds. The property overlooks a meditative bay that is home to the postcard-perfect offshore island of Matlang.
Villa Sangsuri 3 features an appealing choice of private and communal spaces for guests exclusive use. It is therefore perfectly suited to groups of friends or families looking to share the benefits of a personalised island holiday retreat, without ever feeling either cramped or restricted. The lower level beachside spa is an indulgent inclusion, even for a luxury villa of this size, and the addition of private cinema room behind the lounge adds yet more appeal to the wide ranging facilities on offer.
Despite being one of the only luxury villa estates on Samui within easy reach of the many shops and nightlife options in Chaweng, Sangsuri Villa 3 an its neighbouring properties enjoy one of the most secluded and peaceful locations on the island. The sheer size of the property and generous amount of private space available to guests, coupled with the fact that two or even all three villas can be rented together, also makes this one of the most attractive choices on the island for a private wedding, a group celebration or even a corporate retreat.
An automated roadside gate opens onto a private drive with covered carport where steps from an arched entrance lead directly down to a wide, lawned garden adorned with flowering plants, mature trees and huge Balinese rocks filled with waterlilies.
Three double bedrooms occupy the upper level, with Bedroom 5 closest to the entrance, all but hidden in the trees. The quaint, very private double bedroom has its own ensuite bathroom and garden terrace form which steps leads directly down to the villa's main poolside living area.
On the same level, Bedroom 3 and Bedroom 4 are set in self-contained pavillions that sit either side of ornate, wide steps that descend through the centre of the property. Each of these two guest bedrooms is surrounded by pebbled water features and opens onto its own private sky garden. Bedroom 3 is to the left, and features an indoor bathroom with rainshower, plus an additional outdoor bath tub within a shuttered garden terrace. Bedroom 4 is a mirror image in terms of design, but without the additional bath tub space.
On the next level down, the villa's main living pavillions and master bedroom suite are positioned around a 23 metre seaview swimming pool. A furnished relaxation sala is also perched poolside for shaded repose, complete with a giant mirror to reflect the breathtaking natural surroundings.
The dining pavilion sits in a pavillion to the left of the garden and boasts an 8-seater dining table and breakfast bar, served by a fully equipped resort-style kitchen to the rear. The lounge sits to the right of this, with two oversized sofas positioned around a large wooden coffee table and folding wood and glass doors on three sides to draw in the views and warm sea breezes. Hidden behind the lounge is an enclosed, air-conditioned cinema room, furnished with sofas, armchairs and with pull down cinema screen with full digital entertainment system.
The master suite boasts high ceilings, wood and glass doors that open onto the pool and automated blinds on three sides for added privacy. A walk-in wardrobe and ensuite shuttered bathroom guarantee total indulgence. In addition to the poolside terrace, the room also opens onto its own private balcony overlooking the beach and sea. Stairs inside and outside the master suite connect to Bedroom 2 on the lowest level of the villa. This is a spacious double suite with a walk-in dressing area, ensuite bathroom room and tall glass doors that slide open onto the beachside garden.
The lawned, oceanside garden is decorated with stunning water features and fountains that flank a covered, outdoor spa area with massage beds and jacuzzi. Balinese wooden totums stand guard and the attached beachside sun terrace features loungers and sunbrellas, inviting total relaxation.
For groups or families looking to combine quality time together with indulgent private moments cushioned by nature, Sangsuri Villa 3 is a rare discovery. A clever combination of contemporary luxury and natural elegance means guests can lose themselves in the peace and green of the surroundings without missing out on modern comfort or luxury.
A range of holiday pleasures can be neatly and easily combined in a single day: lounging by the pool, drifting into a gentle massage while encircled by water features or retreating to the air-conditioned comfort of the cinema room to lose yourself in film. The smiling staff take care of the details and with meals prepared to order by a private chef and a spacious dining room in which to gather for the feast, the urge to explore the menus at the restaurants in nearby Chaweng may quickly fade.
The space and size offered by the property and its grounds make Villa Sangsuri 3 an appealing choice for weddings or other celebratory stays, especially because the villa can be rented along with its neighbouring residences for the ultimate private gathering of friends and family.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,824||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,060||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,471||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,589||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,824||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 2,707||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 2,825||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,943||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,060||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,178||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of (10) guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Thai Welcome Lunch or Dinner with 2 bottles of wine
* Continental Breakfast with a wide selection to choose from
* Complimentary Pool and Beach Service
* 2 Spa Vouchers (60 minutes) for each double room booked for our new 6000 sm2 Beach Garden Spa
* Beach bag with towels, Sangsuri sun cap, mineral water, mosquito spray
* Use of beach sofas/beach beds and water sport equipment (kayaks, standing paddle board, beach ball, speedminton)
* Complimentary wireless internet, Satellite TV with more than 200 channels, access to a large movie Database
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.