Expansive beachfront villa
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Villa Sangsuri 1 is one of three villas that occupy a quiet, unspoilt stretch of beach on the east coast of Koh Samui. The villa is located 10 minutes' drive from the Samui International Airport, 5 minutes from the modest beachside town of Choeng Mon and 10 minutes from the larger, popular tourist town of Chaweng. A number of quality resorts and villas are also located in the area, but all three Sangsuri villas are shielded from outside view and sit within their own beautifully landscaped, lawned and sheltered oceanside grounds.
The largest of three magnificent villas that make up the Sangsuri estate on Koh Samui, Villa Sangsuri 1 is an expansive seven bedroom property built over a series of wide, lawned and landscaped terraces that step down to an undisturbed stretch of beach just north of the island's main tourist area, Chaweng. Making full use of the dramatic,sloping cliffside location, the architect has created a supremely comfortable and luxurious tropical retreat that is essentially a private resort and therefore well suited to groups or large families.
The villa's multiple levels house comfortable bedroom pavilions with private sky gardens and sun terraces, all of which draw in calming views of the ocean and a picturesque, uninhabited offshore island known as Koh Matlang. The generous, furnished open-plan lounge and dining space folds open onto a fabulous 22 metre pool and steps lead from a wide beachside lawn directly onto the soft Samui sand.
Sangsuri Villa 1 is the perfect choice for a private wedding or celebration with two connected and equally expansive luxury villas located right next door. The estate can comfortably accommodate groups of 30 more guests and the property also features a dedicated 8-bunk children's dorm making it one of the island's top choice family holiday villas.
An automated gate at the villa's roadside entrance opens onto a car park area and staff quarters with the villa's only two-storey accommodation occupying the top level of the grounds to the left. This building houses a yoga studio and comfortable AV room on the lower floor, the latter furnished with a sizeable sofa and wall mounted flatscreen TV with DVD, satellite channels and powerful sound system. The upper floor is home to a spacious and colourful children's dorm with comfortable, contemporary bunk beds for eight children and an ensuite bathroom with shower room and toilet. A guest or nanny's bedroomis directly opposite the dorm, also with its own bathroom, and all offer stunning views of the coast and ocean below.
From the upper level entrance, a series of steps lead down to five more expansive landscaped terraces housing the guest bedrooms and living pavilions. The next level down is backed by a tall planted wall and opens onto Bedrooms 4 and 5, both of which are surrounded by pebbled water features and boast private garden terraces with spectacular views and the choice of in or outdoor showers in the ensuite bathrooms. Wide central stone steps then lead down to another bedroom level, where Bedrooms 2 and 3 both slide open onto their own covered terraces and lawns. Both bedrooms feature walk-in wardrobes and a choice of indulgent bathing options. Bedroom 3 opens onto an outdoor bath tub, Bedroom 2 onto an outdoor shower.
One more level down leads to the villa's open-plan lounge, dining space and double kitchen, all fronted by wood and glass doors that open onto a lawned terrace and generous seaview pool. The living space is furnished in a contemporary style with three comfortable sofas, a coffee table, as well as two dining tables that provide mealtime seating for up to 16 people. A resort style kitchen, breakfast area, built-in barbecue and covered, furnished relaxation sala - plus a separate guest bathroom - not only make this space an indulgent private lounge, but also an ideal venue for entertaining guests.
The villa's penultimate level houses the fabulous master suite, which also opens onto a private covered oceanview terrace and boast two bathrooms, one with shower, the other home to an indulgent standing bath-tub for a soothing sea view soak. From there, steps lead down to the oceanside lawn, furnished with sun loungers overlooking the beach. A high wall at one end features a built-in projector screen so the garden can be transformed into an outdoor cinema. An open air shower allows guests to rinse off after a walk on the beach and massage sala completes the tropical scene, poised within earshot of the lapping waves for the ultimate in private relaxation.
Villa Sangsuri 1 is an extravagant private resort hidden away in a stunning, peaceful beachside location. Guests can enjoy every possible private amenity and intelligent designs mean large groups have an appealing blend of communal and private spaces to explore. Serene ocean views are a constant pleasure and the villa is surrounded by colourful tropical flowers.
The villa's chic, contemporary design scheme is nicely balanced against a more rustic feel that includes thatched-roof bedroom pavillions and shuttered bathrooms. A harmonious balance is easily achieved between in and outdoor living as you wander between the various spaces and levels that make up this impressive and expansive residence. Days easily pass lazing by the pool or on the beach, punctuated by al fresco meals prepared to order by the villa's private chef.
Evenings are equally relaxed and appealing, with a wide choice of places to gather, socialise and dine under the stars, serenaded by the sound of the gentle sea, always just a stroll away and almost constantly in view. Children will be as content as their parents with a private beach to comb, a generous lawn to play on and of course the unique addition of their own dedicated dorm and TV den to hang out in, safely supervised day and night.
Villa Sangsuri 1 is perfect for weddings, anniversary gatherings, parties or just as the ideal place to spend quality time with friends or family in the comfort and privacy of a superlative private beachfront residence.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 2,060||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,413||3|
|7 bedroom||USD 2,531||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 2,648||3|
|9 bedroom||USD 2,766||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,824||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,060||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|7 bedroom||USD 2,295||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 2,413||3|
|9 bedroom||USD 2,531||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 2,943||7|
|3 bedroom||USD 3,060||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 3,178||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,296||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,413||7|
|7 bedroom||USD 3,531||7|
|8 bedroom||USD 3,649||7|
|9 bedroom||USD 3,766||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 nights over Christmas or New Year and 10 nights over both holidays, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of (10) guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Kid dorm (bunk bedroom for 8 kids and twin bedroom) included in the rates
* Villa Sangsuri 1 has Six bedrooms plus children's bunk room
* Access to private gym at Villa Sangsuri 2
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Thai Welcome Lunch or Dinner with 2 bottles of wine
* Continental Breakfast with a wide selection to choose from
* Complimentary Pool and Beach Service
* 2 Spa Vouchers (60 minutes) for each double room booked for our new 6000 sm2 Beach Garden Spa
* Beach bag with towels, Sangsuri sun cap, mineral water, mosquito spray
* Use of beach sofas/beach beds and water sport equipment (kayaks, standing paddle board, beach ball, speedminton)
* Complimentary wireless internet, Satellite TV with more than 200 channels, access to a large movie Database
* Concierge service for all tours and activities; private tours can also be arranged
* Baby sitting service on request and subject to availability
* Massage service on request
* Wine list available.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.