Engaging property on natural unspoilt beach
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Tawantok villa 1 is an engaging property set on a natural stretch of unspoilt beach in Lipa Noi. It is located about 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. With no rock or dead coral, the beach conditions are perfect for year round swimming. The villa also boasts a wide beachfront which is perfect for a range of activities including volleyball. The kids can have a great time exploring rock pools and collecting shells.
Baan Tawantok villa 1 comprises two individual five-bedroom villas sharing a common tennis court. The exceptional sized property represents luxurious and flexible accommodation. The villas can be accessed from either side of the tennis court. Enter through the gateway of each of the villas and you will be impressed by the sheer scale and exclusivity of the property as well as the impressive beachfront location. The villas flaunt a contemporary layout and southern Thai styled two-tiered roof structures, and an interior decor that is an interesting fusion of best features and tastes taken from across continents to create a unique masterpiece.
The entrance of the Baan Tawantok villa 1 leads you to a bedroom pavilion on both sides and each parallel to the sea in front. Each bedroom is serviced by an en-suite bathroom and is fronted by an expertly maintained central garden, decorated with stunning Frangipani trees. The garden, which leads onto the pool terrace, the pool and then down onto the white-sandy beach is flanked by two further pavilions on either side. The pavilion on the right houses the kitchen, dining, and lounge. In front of this is an exquisite outdoor sala with comfortable lounge furniture. The building on the left is taken up by a phenomenal master-suite with a stylish lounge area, en-suite bathroom and the dressing area which leads to the poolside and to the beach. In the distance you can see the Ang Thong Marine Park and the mainland of Thailand. Each of the four en-suite bedrooms, three doubles and one twin, are beautifully designed and decorated, and fitted with a mixture of furniture, furnishings, ornaments and artworks. The pavilions front a covered terrace with all-weather seating where you can sit, relax and take in the beautiful views.
The lounge area has a staircase which leads to an office space. Also off the lounge you can enter the en-suite bathroom with door that open to allow you enjoy the view out to the ocean. A small garden area separates the living pavilion from the sala and a walkway leads around the side of the pavilion to a bathroom which can be accessed from inside or outside the building. The pool end of the pavilion also has a comfortable lounge area with large flat-screen TV and comfortable furniture. At the opposite end is a functional modern fitted kitchen and also a separate staff kitchen. Between the kitchen and the dining spaces there is a spiral staircase which leads up to a loft space currently used as a kid's room. The two villas are linked by the bedroom pavilion and at the poolside level. The second villa mirrors the first in design, space and layout. Baan Tawantok villa 1 is perfect for large groups of friends or families who can have the privacy of two outstanding individual properties as well as the ability to socialize, entertain and spend quality time together.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-04-22|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-09-28|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-12-14|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2018-12-21|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-01-13|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-02-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-02-11|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-04-12|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-04-23|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-01-12|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (5 plus 1BR)||2020-04-26|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Baan Tawantok 1 and 2 can be rented together as 10 bedrooms villa sleeping up to 20 guests
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of ten (10) Guests (including children), six (6) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.