Stunning villa with incredible oceanview
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Kuno occupies a stunning location on the North shore of Koh Samui in Bophut Hills and enjoys incredible ocean views of both Chaweng and Bophut. The road to the villa has virtually no traffic. Bophut is only a five minute drive from the villa and well worth a visit, especially in the evening. Bo Phut is one of Samui's oldest settlements and remains a quaint little fishing village, with several of the seafront shop houses converted into restaurants. The beach itself is some two kilometers of white sand, and the tranquility of the bay makes this a popular spot for water skiing. Located within Bophut is Fisherman's Village, where you will find a charming and romantic atmosphere, perfect for a little privacy, with a whole array of restaurants and bars to suit all tastes.
*Total 'WOW' factor panoramic views with total privacy*
Baan Kuno occupies a stunning location on the North shore of Koh Samui in Bophut Hills and enjoys incredible ocean views of both Chaweng and Bophut. The main features of Baan Kuno (which not many of its competition can equal) is the complete privacy the villa has to offer its guests, together with a beautifully landscaped large garden surrounding the property. At Baan Kuno guests really are overlooked by no other.
*Open-plan airy chic design*
The off road parking area at the entrance to the villa has ample space for two large cars. From the parking area the villa is reached through two impressive teak doors that lead onto a stepping stone path that meanders across the beautifully landscaped lush tropical gardens. A flight of stairs leads up to the main entrance hall that is light and airy and has some attractive artworks on its walls. From here double doors open up onto the open plan living, dining and kitchen area as well as the pool terrace.
The fully equipped modern, western style kitchen has a large fridge freezer with drinks dispenser, a built in electric fan oven, a microwave and a three ring gas hob. The kitchen is separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar that can seat up to four.
The dining area has a large teak dining table that can comfortably seat up to ten diners. The living area has a glass wall to the front aspect from where the spectacular views can be enjoyed as well as a comfortable L shaped sofa, a flat screen TV with surround sound and a DVD player.
*Suntrap haven with plenty of shaded retreats*
The infinity swimming pool also offers incredible views. The large pool terrace has non slip tiles and four comfortable sun loungers. There is a guest WC and rain shower next to the pool and the concertina glass doors between the terrace and the living area open fully to provide the ultimate indoor outdoor living experience. The terrace then extends across the width of the lounge and is flanked by glass safety walls so the view is not interrupted.
*Private spacious ensuite bedrooms providing the perfect private space*
The upstairs master bedroom can be found across from the lounge. This room also has a balcony to the front aspect with glass safety walls. From here the view is breathtaking. This bedroom has a large and comfortable bed, behind which is a useful office area. The en-suite bathroom has his and hers sinks as well as a rain shower and private WC. From here a split level staircase takes you past a large window where more incredible views can be enjoyed to the lower level.
The second master bedroom, directly below the first, has all of the same features and is the same in size and layout as the one above. Both these rooms have been tastefully decorated with wooden artworks created by an artist from Chiang Mai. Both rooms also benefit from flat screen TV's and DVD players and jaw dropping views of both the gardens and the ocean.
The third bedroom, found on this level, is a twin bedroom with its own ocean view balcony and en-suite bathroom. The forth bedroom can be found to the rear of the lower level and has a double bed and en-suite bathroom and garden view balcony. Each of the bedrooms has a rechargeable torch, a hair dryer and ample storage space.
The fifth bedroom has a comfortable double bed and garden views. Steps from here lead past the staff quarters and onto the garden that has large BBQ and dining terrace with beautiful ocean views. This property has been beautifully designed and has high end fixtures and fittings.
With all bedrooms, the thoughtful design ensures guests are blessed with complete privacy, even from others within the villa itself.
*Interior design with a touch of class*
The tasteful decor throughout the property has been handpicked by the owners who have paid great attention to details. The property is light and breezy and offers a great deal of privacy. The layout of this property makes it ideal for couples sharing and will be especially attractive to those who care about the environment.
Master Bedroom: 1 King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, flat screen TV, internet TV, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer. Private balcony. Proper working desk with WiFi and cable internet connection.
Master Bedroom 2: King-size bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, flat screen TV, internet TV, safe for valuables, slippers and robes, hair dryer. Private balcony.
Bedroom 3: Two separate beds, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, torches, hair dryer. Private balcony.
Bedroom 4: Queen sized bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, torches, hair dryer. Private balcony.
Bedroom 5: Double bed, en-suite shower room, air conditioning, safe for valuables, torch, hair dryer.
• Lower Occupancy: Guests still have FULL PRIVATE use of all the villa facilities
• For any applicable discounts to apply to rates, please make inquiry
• Daily rates include full time live in staff
Special Offers (please enquire to receive discounts):
• Free Nights: Pay 6 nights and stay 7 nights (on daily rates)
• Lower Rate Occupancy: 2 bed / sleeps 4 ($100 less daily, high season only)
Note: All Promotions not applicable to Prime & Xmas Season
Note: Early Bird is not available for lower occupancy rates
Note: Promotions cannot be combined
Note: For monthly rentals, electric & water usage are added to guest account
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|5 bedroom||USD 640||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 790||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 640||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 520||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 640||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 520||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,020||7|
• Unlimited electric and water usage
• Fulltime resident on-site staff (daily cleaning / maid service)
• Bed linen changed twice weekly, pool towels changed as necessary.
• Chef Service (breakfast & lunch - guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Multilingual speaking Guest Manager (English, French, German, Chinese)
• Welcome/information Pack with the ‘owner’s recommendations’
• Airport transfers (one each way complimentary).
• Free WI-FI throughout the villa
• Digital Safe for important belongings
• Baby cot and high-chair (available at small fee)
• Private Chef (evening) @ 1,000 THB per setting (guest pays cost + 20% for food)
• Babysitting, massage & spa services (available on request )
• Chartered boat services (available upon request)
• Car rental can be arranged with full insurance coverage
* Payments are to be made via Credit or Debit card, Pay Pal account or a bank SWIFT transfer to our nominated bank account.
* Deposit: To guarantee this booking, you will be required to pay a 30% deposit.
* Final Payment: The balance of total rental amount is due a minimum of 4 weeks before the check-in date.
* Check in time is 3:00pm; Check out time is 11:00am
* Smoking within the villa is not permitted but ashtrays are provided around the villa.
* Only those persons stated prior to arrival have permission to stay at the villa.
• Terms & Conditions apply which will be sent to guest for signature
• As a form of security (and for peace of mind) for the villa owner, the Guest Manager will request on arrival a fully refundable $500 or 15,000 THB (cash only).
• Please note that any minor damage / breakages shall be charged at the end of your stay, at replacement value. If required, damages must be paid and will be requested by the General Manager and paid in full before departure.
If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, ‘The Villa’ must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received. The following cancellation charges will be payable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
1. More than 30 days before arrival: The deposit will be forfeited.
2. Less than 30 days before arrival date: all rental payments (100%) are forfeited.
In case the deposit was paid and the balance will not be paid, all payments are forfeited with immediate effect and no notification will be issued.
If the dates of the booking need to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of Management Company
Cancellation during the period of the holiday.
The prepaid rental balance will be returned only under exceptional circumstances and at the sole discretion of the Management Company.
The owners are not responsible to you and your party for any and all claims including any accidents related to the use of the property facilities or locally procured third party services such as water craft, water sports, jeep or motor bike rental, etc.
We remain at your entire disposal shall you need any further assistance or information, and look forward to having the chance to welcoming you in Samui.