When only the best will do!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located on the West coast of Koh Samui, directly on the beach Lipa Noi. 10 min to the south of Nathon, the island's capital, and 35 kms from Samui's International Airport. One of the best places on the island, where you can watch the sunset! This pristine home provide a relaxing getaway for those who desire a refined and stylish living environment. In this area a lot of expensive houses and good restaurants.
As you enter the villa you are greeted with ornate wooden wall carvings and a large oblong teak dining table with cream cushioned chairs.
The fully fitted kitchen, to the left, has black polished surfaces and redwood units and a central island feature with breakfast bar.
The bedroom pavilion on the right has a colourful twin bedroom to the rear with doors opening into the entrance garden. Wooden beds sit on polished wood floors and are dressed with blue silk cushions and throws. Modern artwork matches the colours and even the wooden lamps have coordinated materials. A wooden TV cabinet with flat-screen TV completes the balance of this room. The bathroom has an aquamarine mosaic tile effect in the shower room.
The front ground floor bedroom has steps leading into the room, on the right is the dressing area and the bathroom which has twin sinks, a shower room, a raised decked area with free-standing bathtub and a planted inner garden. The bedroom has a wooden double bed with stunning silk panelled headboard, comfortable furniture and brown and cream matching furnishings. There's a flat-screen TV and doors out onto the sea-facing terrace.
Upstairs, past the stained-glass window and chandelier, is another rear bedroom with twin beds, flat-screen TV, decorative lamps, brown accessories and balcony with views over the entrance garden. The bathroom has a shower room with lilac mosaic tiling. To the front is the master suite with a modern styled four-poster bed, and comfortable seating. A flat-screen TV and a balcony with fantastic views over the property and the ocean finish this chic room. The bathroom has a feature sunken bathtub and separate shower room.
The terrace in front of the dining area has a central water feature created by hand from a single piece of rock leading to a Thai sculpture sitting proudly in the centre. To the left is another bedroom pavilion having a double bed with red silk panelled headboard, dressing area, bathroom with shower, free-standing bathtub and inner garden. This bedroom has a comfortable woven sofa and a flat-screen TV.
To the front of this room is a planted area and the main living pavilion. A wooden floor with polished tiles around the edges, and the wooden lined vaulted ceiling create a natural feeling in a room which is enhanced by the choice of furniture included. Natural materials dominate with wood, silk and water-hyacinth making up the majority of the furniture. The plasma TV is set into an alcove in a dark wood unit. And cleverly selected Thai ornaments and artefacts provide a traditional element that complements the modern artwork and furniture designs.
A covered terrace at the end of the pavilion overlooks the manicured garden and the sea. To the right is the sizeable blue-tiled swimming pool with waterfall feature which leads down to a sala that contains a bathroom, kitchen, BBQ and entertainment area with an imposing dining table and ample all-weather garden furniture. From here steps lead down to another garden tier, an outdoor shower and steps onto the beautiful beach.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,883||3|
|X'mas & New Year||2017-12-15|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,943||10|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates from US$ 1,600++ to 2,500++ for the entire house or US$ 900++ to 1,650++ for partial use (in intermediate and high seasons only).
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 3 nights for High and 5 nights Prime seasons).
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account).
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 12 (twelve) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge.
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast.
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests.
* Airport transfer FREE OF CHARGE
* Extra bed $ 50++ per night
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 50% of the total rental due
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
* SPECIAL OFFERS
- Last Minute (for High and Low seasons only) - 30% OFF if you book 14 days before arrival
- Early Bird (for all seasons ) - book at least 60 days before arrival date and get 15% OFF
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
* 60 days or more before arrival date:
Cancellation charges of 5% from the total rental payments.
* Between 31 - 59 days before arrival date:
Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation subject to the confirmation by the management company. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation, during any period upon availability and solely for the villa initially reserved.
* Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
* Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.
* In circumstances where we are unable to provide the property booked, we will return to you the deposit or full amount paid OR offer you an alternative property of comparable standard.
* We have the right to cancel your booking or to instruct you or your party to leave immediately, without compensation or refund should you or any of your party not comply with this agreement particularly where the rules and regulations relating to behaviour and conduct have not been complied with.