A spacious and luxurious beach getaway
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Lip Noi beach, 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. In the summer low tide season when the reef may dry up for up to 100 metres this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of activities such as beach volleyball, beach cricket or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shells.
Nestled away on the West coast of Koh Samui, on a beautiful white sand beach, you will find Waimaire with nothing but luxury living in mind. Waimarie (pronounced Why-mar-ee) means 'peaceful waters' in the language of the New Zealand Maori. This beautiful self contained villa offers all you need and more for the ultimate get away. Situated right on the beach and with the best sunset views on the island, this villa is the ultimate in comfort, style and beauty and is a unique blend of Thai and contemporary design and furnishings.
Walking into Waimarie's expansive private grounds, past the tennis court, you will enter landscaped gardens housing 3 large pavilions with six en-suite bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for up to 14 people. The open plan kitchen and adjoining dining room are situated beachside. Cross under the pergola to the adjacent pavilion and enter the living area comprising two separate seating areas one of which houses the villa's large plasma tv and stereo system.
From either of these pavilions, you step out onto the teak deck and down to the large swimming pool, which is just metres away from the white sand beach. Next to the pool is an impressive Sala built from ancient teak wood featuring a seating area for al- fresco dining and large day beds and comfortable arm chairs for massages and relaxing.
The three bedroom pavilions each contain two bedrooms. Pavilions 1 and 2 have similar master sized bedrooms and the second bedrooms can each be configured as double or twin rooms depending on guests needs. The master bedroom in Pavilion 3 has a grand four poster bed and the second bedroom contains two sets of bunk beds perfect for the children. The two bedrooms in each pavilion are adjoining, although the internal access door may be locked depending upon guests needs. Each of the bedrooms has its own private terrace with day bed.
To ensure optimum privacy and comfort, each of the six bedrooms at Waimarie is air conditioned and has its own beautifully appointed en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom set amongst tropical plants.
The living and kitchen/dining pavilions feature fully retractable doors allowing you to experience a unique blend of indoor/outdoor living. Whether lounging on the comfortable sofas or gathering in the kitchen at the stylish breakfast bar you will experience the fresh sea breeze and ocean views from wherever you are.
Waimaire caters particularly well for families. There is a playground area featuring a fort tower, swing, turbo slide, children's rock climbing wall as well as numerous grassy areas for ball games and general play. The property also offers a sea kayak and a range of other toys and games. Older children and adults can enjoy the private tennis court.
Should you fancy a change of scenery, arrangements can be made for boat trips to adjacent islands for fishing or snorkeling trips, elephant trekking in the hills, visits to Angthong Marine Park, or simply dining in the quaint Bophut Fishing Village, or shopping in Nathon, Chaweng or Lamai beaches.
As with all properties managed by Samui Villas and Homes, Waimarie is serviced by five resident staff including an English speaking villa manageress who will cater to your every need while the full time Thai Chef will prepare a selection of exquisite local cuisine.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-04-22|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-14|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-21|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-01-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-04-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-04-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-26|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of fourteen (14) Guests (being 10 adults and 4 children) or two (2) Guests per bedroom
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.