A spacious and luxurious beach getaway
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Lip Noi beach, 35 kms from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. In the summer low tide season when the reef may dry up for up to 100 metres this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of activities such as beach volleyball, beach cricket or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shells.
Nestled away on the West coast of Koh Samui, on a beautiful white sand beach, you will find Waimaire with nothing but luxury living in mind. Waimarie (pronounced Why-mar-ee) means 'peaceful waters' in the language of the New Zealand Maori. This beautiful self contained villa offers all you need and more for the ultimate get away. Situated right on the beach and with the best sunset views on the island, this villa is the ultimate in comfort, style and beauty and is a unique blend of Thai and contemporary design and furnishings.
Walking into Waimarie's expansive private grounds, past the tennis court, you will enter landscaped gardens housing 3 large pavilions with six en-suite bedrooms providing luxury accommodation for up to 14 people. The open plan kitchen and adjoining dining room are situated beachside. Cross under the pergola to the adjacent pavilion and enter the living area comprising two separate seating areas one of which houses the villa's large plasma tv and stereo system.
From either of these pavilions, you step out onto the teak deck and down to the large swimming pool, which is just metres away from the white sand beach. Next to the pool is an impressive Sala built from ancient teak wood featuring a seating area for al- fresco dining and large day beds and comfortable arm chairs for massages and relaxing.
The three bedroom pavilions each contain two bedrooms. Pavilions 1 and 2 have similar master sized bedrooms and the second bedrooms can each be configured as double or twin rooms depending on guests needs. The master bedroom in Pavilion 3 has a grand four poster bed and the second bedroom contains two sets of bunk beds perfect for the children. The two bedrooms in each pavilion are adjoining, although the internal access door may be locked depending upon guests needs. Each of the bedrooms has its own private terrace with day bed.
To ensure optimum privacy and comfort, each of the six bedrooms at Waimarie is air conditioned and has its own beautifully appointed en-suite indoor/outdoor bathroom set amongst tropical plants.
The living and kitchen/dining pavilions feature fully retractable doors allowing you to experience a unique blend of indoor/outdoor living. Whether lounging on the comfortable sofas or gathering in the kitchen at the stylish breakfast bar you will experience the fresh sea breeze and ocean views from wherever you are.
Waimaire caters particularly well for families. There is a playground area featuring a fort tower, swing, turbo slide, children's rock climbing wall as well as numerous grassy areas for ball games and general play. The property also offers a sea kayak and a range of other toys and games. Older children and adults can enjoy the private tennis court.
Should you fancy a change of scenery, arrangements can be made for boat trips to adjacent islands for fishing or snorkeling trips, elephant trekking in the hills, visits to Angthong Marine Park, or simply dining in the quaint Bophut Fishing Village, or shopping in Nathon, Chaweng or Lamai beaches.
As with all properties managed by Samui Villas and Homes, Waimarie is serviced by five resident staff including an English speaking villa manageress who will cater to your every need while the full time Thai Chef will prepare a selection of exquisite local cuisine.
|Season||Dates||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-04-22|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-09-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-14|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2018-12-21|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-01-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-02-11|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-03-29|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-04-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-04-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-07-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-01|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-09-27|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-10-08|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-13|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2019-12-20|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-12|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-01-23|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-02-02|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-03-28|
|Standard Rate (6BR)||2020-04-26|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of fourteen (14) Guests (being 10 adults and 4 children) or two (2) Guests per bedroom
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
When the Guest makes a booking request, the Guest must make the appropriate deposit payment within 5 working days of availability confirmation. If the required deposit payment is not received within the 5 working day period, the villa reserves the right to void the Guest's booking request.
- For rentals beginning more than 75 days after the date of the booking request – a deposit of 20% of the total rental amount is payable.
- For rentals beginning 75 days or less after the date of the booking request – the total rental amount is payable as a deposit.
- Where a 20% deposit applies to the booking, the Guest must pay the remaining 80% balance not less than 75 days before the scheduled arrival date.
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa,master card or Amex).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
Cancellation of a booking includes but is not limited to:
* Cancellation of one or more days of a booking.
* An amendment of a booking so that none of the dates of the booking once amended fall within the same dates that originally constituted the booking.
* Failure of all Guests to provide the required documentation on arrival (eg. Passports or suitable identification).
* Attempt by the Guest, their party or visitors to hold an event at the Property in breach of these Terms and Conditions or breach of any rules applicable to the Guest's chosen Property.
In the event that the Guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fees will generally apply:
* 20% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made more than 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 50% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 30 and 60 days before the start of the rental period.
* 100% of the total rental amount will be forfeited if the cancellation is made between 1 and 29 days before the start of the rental period.
The applicable amount will be deducted from the deposit and sums paid, and the manager will refund any remaining balance to the Guest.
Please note that these cancellation terms apply for regular booking periods. Special cancellation terms may apply for peak/high seasons and will be stated in the Property description, booking confirmation or reservation voucher.