|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
The location of Villa M is spectacular. Absolute beach front on the north coast, in the quieter side of Fisherman's Village, Bophut. Only 15 minutes from the airport, 20 minutes from the night life and shopping in Chaweng, with boats direct from the village pier to the surrounding islands and the enchanting Angthong Marine National Park. Koh Phangan can be seen from the villa. Enjoy one of the many luxury spas, a diving trip, a day elephant trekking through the rainforest or play the 18 hole PGA standard golf course, with stunning sea views. The choice is yours.
Fisherman's Village itself exudes a bohemian feeling with a variety of restaurants offering Thai and international cuisine. Most provide picturesque beachfront dining on their balconies and dining on the sand.
Shopping is easy. Browse stalls along the main street selling local artifacts or spend time in the charming boutiques. Massage places are on the main strip and the beach. Friday evenings the village is a walking street/car free.
Villa M is set on a quiet beach within walking distance to Fisherman's Village, Bophut, and is for travelers who seek to enjoy more than a touch of the fabled East.
It is difficult for words on a website to convey just how special Villa M is for it represents a unique Samui experience. The villa is a stand out on this island paradise for a number of reasons. Although quiet and secluded, it is the only residential villa that is as close to the boutique resorts, chic shops and sophisticated restaurants of picturesque Fisherman's Village. It is a three-storey absolute beachfront home which is rare on Samui and the colonial inspired design, furnishings, impressive art collection in this relaxing home all work together to create, simply, an amazing property.
The exterior with its white facade contrasted by the antique Shanxi wooden doorway is eye catching. This opens into an inner courtyard of tropical plants and then through into the villa itself.
Once in the hallway the interior is a tasteful extension of the exterior with white walls, plantation shutters and the rich texture of reclaimed teak floors. Each room in the home is comfortable and contemporary, but with an intimate Indochine feel with furniture from Burma, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia and, of course, Thailand.
A teak wood floating staircase linking each floor is a focal point, featuring a collection of Samui vintage photos on each level. From the hallway, on the left, there is a concealed laundry area and a private study which offers a quiet place to relax and read novels from the library. There is an interesting collection of old books p hotos and memorabilia.
Back into the hallway, a grand teak mirror faces the staircase and, on the right, the entrance to a Queen en-suite bedroom with bathtub. As with all the rooms it is charmingly decorated and reflects a feeling of yesteryear.
The hallway opens into the main living area, with absolute beach front and the Gulf of Siam in front of you. On the left is a designer kitchen separated from the dining area by a breakfast bar. Silver bar stools complement the glass-topped dining table which is surrounded by bone inlay chairs from Rajasthan.
To the right there are two deep cream sofas, an exotic Anglo Indian coffee table and a personally autographed photo of Yul Brynner. A wall-mounted flat TV, a Gujarat chest and a guest bathroom are additional features in the sitting room.
Outside there is an extensive teak deck, an aqua swimming pool and a lawn which flows onto a private sandy beach fringed by palm trees. Back inside and heading up to the next level, the landing area wraps around the staircase and takes you to a floor to ceiling glass window over looking Fisherman's Village. Next to an elegant mother of pearl doorway is a Queen en-suite bedroom with a large balcony and a village outlook.
In front of the staircase the room opens out into a second sitting room, another wall mounted flat TV, antique chests, leather suitcases, cabinets and side tables. A Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom, including a large bathtub also extends from the rear of the sitting room.
Across the width of this floor facing the beach is a balcony complete with Burmese plantation chairs from which you can relax and enjoy the sea view and watch the sunset through swaying palms. To the right, folding doors reveal another Queen bedroom enjoying magnificent beach views, separate dressing area and en-suite bathroom.
The final staircase ascends into the third-floor suite. To the right of the staircase is the master King bedroom with access to two large terraces both ideal for sunbathing and out door dining, with either village or beach and water views.
Steps from the front terrace lead to another level which contains the final luxury indulgence, a sunken rooftop Jacuzzi, a large decked entertainment area with a bar, storage rooms and a further bathroom. This is an especially idyllic spot with views over the pool, the garden, the fishing harbor, the beach and across the ocean to Koh Phangan.
The exquisite furniture from India, Oman, China, Thailand, Bali, Vietnam, Laos and Burma and artworks from the owners' private collection compare with no other property on Samui None has been styled or dressed with such flair, taste and eye for detail.
The design and ambiance of the villa create a modern relaxed environment, making it perfect for families or couples to share, with each floor providing comfort and privacy when required, whilst also allowing for guests to rest and enjoy their time together. The special personal touches and the exceptional furnishings make Villa M a quintessentially Asian experience.
Whether your family and friends are here to enjoy Samui's natural and cultural wonders, to celebrate an event or wedding, or simply to relax in a luxury beachfront home with plenty of nearby international dining options and entertainment venues, Villa M promises a stay on the island which is unique and unforgettable.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,059||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,142||3|
|2 Bedroom||USD 800||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 895||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 918||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,507||10|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or six (6) with reduced occupancy.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 35 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* NOTE: a refundable security deposit of USD 1,000 is due on arrival
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3.9% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.