|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
Villa Hibiscus sits at the end of the Miskawaan Estate and is a little different in layout to the others. This is the only villa where the living pavilions don't form a courtyard that accommodates the swimming the pool. Here the pavilions are linked by planted and covered terraces with the pool and sizeable garden situated at the far right of the property. The grounds of this villa are also slightly more elevated from the beach and therefore it offers even more privacy and seclusion.
The first feature you notice is the classy waterfall that's opposite the entrance. To the right of that is a large manicured lawn and garden that leads to the L-shaped blue-tiled swimming pool.
To the left of the waterfall is a well stocked mature garden area and beyond that is a pavilion with two en-suite twin bedrooms. A recessed garden area separates this from a further en-suite double bedroom. And another recessed garden then leads into the master suite which has a dressing area and en-suite bathroom with bathtub and inner garden feature.
Directly in front of the entrance waterfall is the pavilion that's made up of the well equipped western style fitted kitchen, a bathroom and a huge dining and lounge area. Dividing this from the bedroom pavilion is a partially covered walkway with an attractive row of plants along the centre.
Across the entire front of the property is a covered terrace area linking the master suite to the lounge and across to the impressive sala. A raised garden then provides private access onto the golden sand beach.
An L-shaped pool runs from the sala along the lounge/dining area and then turns right across to the kitchen. The beautiful garden then extends back around to the entrance.
This is an attractive, interesting, practical and stylish property with well chosen furniture, tasteful art and ornament selections, and a unique layout that ensures maximum privacy, whether you're inside or outside of this functional high-quality villa. With the garden and pool at the very extremity of the Miskawaan Estate and with the kitchen and lounge/diner positioned directly overlooking that area this villa is ideal for entertaining whilst enjoying your stay on the island.
|Season||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|Low Season||USD 1,707||3 nights|
|High Season||USD 2,943||7 nights|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Rates include one round trip airport transfer
* Rates include Private Chef
* Rates include wifi service
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.