|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
On the northern coast of Koh Samui, 15 minutes drive from the airport, 5 minutes from the resort of Maenam and 15 minutes to the island's busiest resort, Chaweng
The homes at the brand new Miskawaan Estate on the north coast of Koh Samui offer guests all that's desired from an island break. The villas at Miskawaan are showpiece properties built with quality and class in mind. And guests are assured of peace and quiet to make the most of the superior beach location.From the minute you walk through the double wooden doors it's like entering a private tropical haven. Turning into the stoned courtyard you are faced with a colourful garden complete with ornamental pond. (the pavilion at the rear of the property has been retained by the owner and will remain closed to guests).
As you walk along the entrance courtyard there's a small seating area on the covered stone terrace that's perfect for reading or relaxing out of the sun. Turning right the terrace continues to a central garden area and the tropical atmosphere is enhanced.
Looking from the rear of the villa you can see the terrace split and run either side of garden, leading to two further pavilions. On the right side is the sleeping pavilion, housing one double bedroom and two twin bedrooms. Each of these luxuriously appointed rooms has an en-suite bathroom complete with an indoor and an outdoor shower room. This pavilion is L-shaped with one side running parallel to the garden and the other turning off to the right. This layout adds to the feeling of complete privacy.
To the left of the garden is the pavilion consisting of an outdoor bathroom, kitchen, dining area and lounge. The kitchen comes fully fitted with all required appliances and has a central island feature, this leads through to the dining area which is focussed around a teak dining table.
A wood panelled wall and beamed, vaulted ceiling creates a natural and spacious room which also has a further bathroom. The lounge area has teak-framed furniture with upholstered cushions facing the plasma TV with satellite and CD/DVD player. Glass doors take you from this room onto a covered entertainment area with seating. And from here you can walk across to the sala with a Thai-style roof and ceiling fans. Inside the sala is a large massage bed and outdoor dining furniture. A portable gas bbq is also provided. Speakers are built into the sala to allow your choice of music to be played outside.
In front of this is the lawned garden bordered with plants and a private gate leading onto the beach.
Running from the garden right into this villa is the dark blue-tiled saltwater swimming pool. This long narrow pool creates a focal point which although completely outdoors, penetrates right into the heart of the living areas. At the end of the pool a decked area joins with the central garden which is planted with mature bamboo trees and has an antique looking statue that matches perfectly with the tropical atmosphere of this property.
What's most eye-catching is that everywhere you look you see tropical foliage; every window and doorway has colourful plants framing the view. And the overall effect is completed by ornate wall carvings, intricate stone work and the clever positioning of pots and ornaments.
This design of this villa creates total seclusion in a natural and truly peaceful setting.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 2,042||5|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,042||5|
* Daily rates include 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, Easter and Songkran)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of 8 (eight) Guests (including children).
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Rates include one round trip airport transfer
* Rates include Private Chef
* Rates include wifi service
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50++ per night (including breakfast)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to three (3) nights accommodation, excluding service charge and Tax.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.