|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Headland villa 1 is located on the western coast of Koh Samui, about 45 minutes from the airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. During the summer low tide season, the reef may retreat for about 100 meters, thereby offering additional opportunity for fun activities like volleyball and football for the adults and collecting sea shells and exploring rock pools for the children. The villa is located adjacent to the Baan Taling Ngam resort which has a beach front restaurant as well as water sports activities.
Headland villa I is part of Koh Samui's most exclusive, prestigious and private estate comprising six properties. Enter the villa and you will be struck by the peace, beauty and serenity of the estate. A stone pathway leads to the villa and just before the entrance there is another pathway leading directly to the beach. A few steps from the entrance lead to a blue-tiled private infinity swimming pool, paralleling, what is considered to be amongst one of the best view on the island. From the pool, you can take in the views of the Five Islands and the Ang Thong National Marine Park. Beyond the pool is a beautiful garden which leads to the villa itself. Enter through the well-sculpted entrance and on the right you will see the terrace and garden area which runs across the front of the property. Sliding wooden vanity panels separate the rooms from the garden and the outdoor dining areas. The villa is designed for natural airflow which means that you can enjoy indoor/outdoor lifestyle without the use of air-conditioning and having to close the windows all the time.
The first room of Headland villa 1 is the master suite which opens completely through from the front terrace to the rear garden. The room is beautifully done in white and has a four-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is adjacent to the master bedroom and reflects its style and decor, the only difference being that it has a twin bed instead of a four-posted one. Both rooms overlook exceptional views. The two rooms are separated from the living area by a small passage which further leads to a guest bathroom and then up the stairs to the mezzanine floor above the lounge.
The lounge offers panoramic views of nature and surrounds and is fitted with comfortable white sofas, a natural wooden dining table, and a large mirrored wall. The high vaulted ceilings, with windows all the way to the eaves, ensure light and views at all times. The rear staircase leads up to a balcony and the entrance to the mezzanine which leads to a comfortable TV room, overlooking the lounge and the ocean. Headland villa 1 mirrors the simplicity, serenity and beauty of the location; at the same time, it incorporates contemporary styling and is fitted with all modern amenities for a private and exclusive stay.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|1 bedroom||USD 589||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|1 bedroom||USD 589||5|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||5|
|1 bedroom||USD 530||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 647||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of four (4) Guests (including children) or two (2) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Airport transfer: USD 50 (plus tax) per trip for a maximum of 7 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.