a luxurious estate with breathtaking views
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Samui Ridgeway enjoys a spectacular location in a lush tropical sanctuary on Koh Samui Island, Thailand. The setting commands a unique, breath-taking location upon a ridge top with magnificent unparalleled views of The Gulf of Thailand. The villa is ideal for those who wish to get away from it all and enjoy the undisturbed life of an island getaway. However, if you crave for some action, a short trip will take you to beachside restaurants and five star dining facilities.
Enter through the electronic gates of Samui Ridgeway and you will be instantly impressed with the stunning views, stillness and privacy of the accommodation. You will cross a teak bridge over Koi Carp filled ponds to reach the main building. To your left you have the living room and to the right, the dining room and European pantry. The mid foyer section opens to the atrium giving a feeling of space and cool breezes. A covered balcony then leads out to the terraces with the most amazing views imaginable. To your right you have a dining and entertainment area and another dining area in the Thai Sala. The BBQ grill is conveniently situated nearby.
Inside Samui Ridgeway, there are two guest suites on the lower ground floor. Both have a large bedroom, bathroom, dressing room and an office area. There is also a private spa treatment room featuring cascading waterfall and Vichy shower plus massage bed for true pampering. Each suite also has its own shaded terrace. The ground floor also has a library and conference room plus a family room for everyday living and entertaining with T.V./D.V.D, overhead projector, Bose surround sound systems and Wi-Fi throughout the estate. The magnificent master suite upstairs has a wrap around covered balcony and comprises a large master bedroom, lounge with a walk through dressing room and opulent master bathroom which features a double Jacuzzi bath with ocean views, a double shower surrounded by a waterfall and lily pond.
The upper floor of Samui Ridgeway has another two bedrooms with walk-in closets and en-suite bathrooms and office area. These are accessible on the upper floor via a covered linking walkway between the two buildings or at ground level by a staircase. Then there is another private guest villa comprising a further bedroom with opulent en-suite bathroom, plus a snug lounge/office with terraces. To the rear of the property are the kitchens, store rooms, maids/ gardener/ chef/ drivers quarters and four garages. Facilities include swimming pool, an outside plunge pool, waterfall, Thai herbal steam room, Infrared sauna, colour therapy chamber room with rain showers, Jacuzzi, massage and treatment rooms, with toilets, lockers and changing room.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 860||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 1,195||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,915||7|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,195||7|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,195||7|
* Fully Serviced with 9 dedicated full time staff including on-site Villa Manager and full-time Thai Chef
* Our trained staff will visit twice daily to make sure that rooms are made, clean and tidy (convenient time arranged by guest)
* Bed linen is changed every third day, while towels are changed as necessary
* Pool towels are provided and replenished as necessary
* Rates are subject to 10% service charge
* Airport transfers 1200THB per way , 10 seater mini bus
* Speciality European Chef also available upon request
* Babysitting and child care service available with in-house activities for THB 500 per child for 10 hours care
* Full spa menu for pampering, yoga and de-stressing
* Specialist Spa package retreats available
* Wedding and special occasion parties catered for
Payment terms are as stated below unless otherwise specified by mutual agreement between the Parties.
* A deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the total rental amount including service charge and taxes, if applicable, must be paid by the client within 5 working days after reception of the invoice sent by Management to confirm the Booking.
* The remaining balance will be required in full no later than 30 days prior to date of arrival, regardless of the season.
* For all Last Minute Bookings (made less than 30 days prior to arrival) and regardless of the duration of stay or the season, the full payment will be required from the client so as to secure the booking.
In case of cancellation of a Confirmed Booking, the following cancellation charges will be payable by the Client, depending on the period of stay and the cancellation notification date:
Low and High Season Bookings:
* Cancellation notified at latest 30 days prior to arrival: All money paid are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of reception of the cancellation by Management. The credit value can be used by the client or anyone on his behalf during any period, subject to availability and solely for the Property initially booked.
* Cancellation notified within 30 prior to arrival: All money received will be forfeited.
* All funds received will be forfeited or refund in pro rate should Management source a replacement booking.
Failure by the client to pay the balance in time, modification of booking period and early departure is deemed a cancellation and cancellation charges will be payable unless otherwise agreed in writing.