Luxury villa with stunning panoramic views
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located in the north eastern part of Samui in Choeng Mon the stunning views from this hillside location are a major feature of the villa with views to both the East that give wonderful panoramic sunrises and views to the west that capture the beautiful sunsets over Ang Thong Marine Park and the west of Samui. Just 10 minutes from the airport, but not on its flight path, and 10 minutes from Chaweng and Fisherman's Village the Villa is ideally located for a great variety of Island experiences.
Conveniently situated on the private Samui Summit Estate in the much sought after North East of Koh Samui between Choeng Mon and Big Buddha, this expansive property is an excellent example of modern tropical architecture blended with South East Asian art spread over two floors. Panorama Summit is perfect for groups looking for the holiday of a lifetime in a tropical paradise.
Breezy open plan spaces
The open plan 100sqm combined lounge, dining and kitchen area is the social heart of the villa, it boasts Javanese stone flooring and large sliding doors that open up two full sides; allowing for free movement between the outside sun deck and the fan cooled interior, whilst the balmy hilltop breeze ensures that the villa never gets too hot. This level also has a well-equipped TV room, with a large built-in sofa, scatter cushions, and air conditioning for your comfort.
Expansive wraparound terrace
The outdoor spaces provide perfect opportunities to relax; the upper floor has an 107sqm terrace that wraps around the front of the villa. There is a discreet guest bathroom, with shower, just off the terrace, and all terraces are edged with white bougainvillea. There are also plenty of sun loungers beside the pool, and if it gets a bit hot there is an undercover relaxation area with comfortable seating, overhead fans, a coffee table and a ping pong table.
Dining with a view
A carefully conceived design means that guests can chose to dine alfresco, or indoors, and yet never lose sight of the spectacular tropical surroundings. There is an outside dining area on the pool terrace that enjoys west facing views, making it shady for breakfast and atmospheric in the evening with fabulous sunset views.
Stylish sun terrace and pool
A wide, sweeping staircase opens onto the expansive sun terrace paved with cool Javanese stone which surrounds the large free form 12 meter swimming pool, with infinity-edge, that overlooks the outstanding views of Big Buddha and Samui’s north coast.
Spacious comfortable bedrooms
Panorama Summit has five spacious bedrooms, each with floor to ceiling sliding glass doors, plenty of storage space, ceiling fans and air-conditioning; plus all have areas to sit and read, for some individual downtime. The two master bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms, tropical wooden floors, and private terraces with table and chairs; both have a south-facing terrace, whilst the first master bedroom also has a second north-facing terrace. There are also two twin en-suite Guest Rooms, and a spacious fifth bedroom tucked into the far western section, leading straight out on to the pool.
Surroundings steeped in beauty
A haven of hilltop peace with truly remarkable 180 degree east to west panoramic views, the villa boasts among the finest sunrise and sunset panoramas in Koh Samui and yet is just a few minutes’ drive from the surrounding beaches with a wide selection of restaurants, bars, spas and five star hotels. It is just 10 minutes from the airport, but not on its flight path, and 10 minutes from Chaweng and Fisherman's Village.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 474||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 567||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 615||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 648||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 717||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 839||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 474||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 567||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 615||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,503||7|
* Rates include any current applicable discount
* Rates are subject to change with notice
* Rates are valid for the maximum occupancy of each villa, including children
* Airport transfer included.
* Complimentary continental Breakfast is included in the daily rate for all villas and prepared by the villa staff
* Baby cots and high chairs are provided free of charge on request
* Any promotions running for the period of enquiry
* Fruit basket & welcome drink
* Welcome pack (6 small bottles water, bread, butter, jam, milk, tea, coffee, sugar) on arrival
* Welcome Thai set lunch for full occupancy reservations in High Season
Additional Benefits: Honeymoon offer (genuine Honeymooners max 2 pax per villa). One bottle of sparkling wine and room set up honeymoon-style
* Chef service is THB 1,605 + per meal. Food cost on guest account (cost + 20% provisioning fee or 600 baht whichever is the greater)
* Extra bed available at USD 53 + per night per person; Max 2 extra beds per villa, more on request and approval only
1. Panorama Summit can host up to 30 guests
Venue premium: no premium up to 20 guests for events within the villa 21 to 30 pax = USD 1,200
- Events premium is due upon balance payment of accommodation
- Minimum number of nights at full occupancy rate as per season's schedule is required
- Fees are for 24 hours and additional event premium may be applicable for subsequent parties
- A refundable damage deposit of US$ 3,500 (THB 100,000) is required to cover any potential damage, payable on site.
- A cleaning fee of up to US$350 may be charged on site to the Guests in case the service of a professional cleaning company is required
- Venue premium is not commissionable
1. A deposit payment of 50% of the total due will be required upon the confirmation of a reservation
2. The balance payment is due no later then 30 days prior to guests arrival and 45 days prior to guests arrival in the X-mas - NY period
3. All payments are required to be made by bank transfer net of all charges
4. Security deposits may be requested on a case by case basis
Last minute reservation
- In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking, WRMC must be notified in writing (email acceptable). The cancellation will take effect from the day the written is received confirmation
2. The following cancellation charges are applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay
3. The below cancellation charges also apply if WRMC cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance
4. If the dates of the booking require to be amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply
5. Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of WRMC.
6. Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with our Manager on Koh Samui.
Low, High and Peak Seasons:
30 days or more before arrival date:
All Payments are forfeited but credited for 9 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by WRMC reservations department.
The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for any reservation during any period and solely for the villa initially reserved subject to availability of the villa
Within 30 days of arrival date:
All rental payments are forfeited. A full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation fully or partially covering the initial booking
Christmas and New year Period:
For any cancellation after the deposit and/or balance payment
- All payments are forfeited and a full or partial refund is solely applicable if WRMC secures a reservation partially or fully covering the initial booking