Comfortable and convenient living
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
With golden sands at your feet, Ban Mekkala villa is located on the southern coast of Koh Samui about 35 minutes from the Airport and 15 minutes from the town of Lamai. During the summer low tide season, the reef may dry up for another 100 meters, widening the beach and offering additional activities â€“ beach volleyball and football for the adults and rock exploration and sea shell collection for the kids. The location is ideal to enjoy a peaceful holiday in secluded settings yet be within easy reach of restaurants, attractions and other entertainment options.
Ban Mekkala has been designed for comfortable and convenient living in a tropical setting. Walk through the imposing entrance and you will be impressed by the truly contemporary home. The stunning location and spacious design combined with luxury, modern amenities and tasteful furnishings creates a peaceful haven for those seeking a relaxing retreat, or fun getaway. From the villa compound, you can see the stepped pond and the glistening ocean in the distance. The main entrance to the villa leads directly into the interior comprising living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen has a dining table while the living/entertainment area furnished with modern Thai decor and a state-of-the-art audio/visual system equipped with plasma TV and surround sound technology which is linked to every part of the house (inside and out).
The open-plan grand room situated on the second level of the main house offers a laid-back ambience and the stunning view from all angles through full length windows which run across the expanse of the building. Walk through a large covered balcony and move down to the ground level of Ban Mekkala which contains the six bedrooms consisting of three different styles (two bedrooms per design). All bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms with large walk-in showers and bath tubs and TV/DVD player with individual satellite TV unit. Bedrooms three and four, on either side of the central lawn, benefit from an additional outdoor shower in their own private courtyards. The ground floor of the main building houses bedrooms five & six and also a steam room.
Near the garden there are four more individual bedroom pavilions. Bedrooms one and two are the Master Bedrooms and the largest of all with the added their own personal surround sound stereos that can be isolated from the system in the main house. At this far end of the property, there is a swimming pool with incredible sunken sun benches. There's also an outdoor dining pavilion as well as a barbecue and kitchen for the ultimate outdoor dining experience. Beyond the pool is the peaceful Laem Sor beach. Ban Mekkala is the ultimate getaway for peace and privacy and complimented with all modern comforts. The villa offers several entertainment features that make it perfect for that family reunion, holiday with friends or wedding celebration.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,766||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,531||3|
|3 bedroom||USD 1,530||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,707||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,942||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 3,766||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of twelve (12) Guests (including children) or eight (8) with reduced occupancy
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.