A simply stunning and stylish villa!
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Baan Ratree is strategically located on the north coast of Koh Samui, 10 minutes drive away from the Koh Samui international airport and five minutes drive from Bophut's Fisherman Village and its attractions, restaurants and nightlife. The beachfront luxury villa is perfect for a family vacation - in the summer low tide season, the reef may open up for another 100 meters, offering further opportunities for volleyball and football to adults and shellfish collecting and rock pools exploring to the children.
Baan Ratree is one of Koh Samui's premier holiday homes representing space, luxury and all amenities for a personalized and comfortable stay. Spread over three floors, the villa is the ultimate statement in style and sophistication. The ground floor comprises an inner courtyard and a driveway decorated with various potted plants to give a true tropical feel. A wide stone staircase, guarded on either side by oriental stone dragons, leads to the first level into a long hallway. On the left, a door leads to the first bedroom which has teak twin beds, a dressing area, flat screen wall-mounted TV, and windows overlooking the front garden area. The air-conditioned bedroom is served by en-suite shower room, finished with turquoise mosaic tiling.
From the hallway, an internal staircase leads to the next level of Baan Ratree. The sliding glass doors, directly ahead, provide you the first view of the sun terrace decorated in local Thai flavour complete with stone elephants and tortoises, and potted trees. The bedroom with a stunning four-poster bed overlooks panoramic views of the sea. The stylish, fully-fitted, western kitchen has a central island feature which serves as a breakfast bar. The L-shaped dining area comprises a teak dining table, a wall-mounted flat screen TV, and a cabinet housing traditional Thai statues and ornaments. The opening glass doors overlook the ocean while the glass doors on the left lead to the pool deck and to the blue-tiled infinity swimming pool. The living room, alongside the pool, has comfortable furniture, coffee table, flat screen TV, and intricately carved and painted Thai cabinets with statues and ornaments. The two bedrooms on this level have flat screen TV, a dressing area and an en-suite shower room. While one bedroom open out to the pool area, the other overlooks a private terrace.
From the kitchen diner area, stairs lead up to the impressive master-suite. The tastefully decorated master bedroom is fitted with a comfortable bed and chair and foot stool facing the large flat screen TV. The bedroom has a separate dressing area and walk-in shower area. The suite also has a study or reading area with an inviting leather chair and a circular book-shelving unit. Baan Ratree has been expertly designed to create a large home complete with space and privacy and at the same time, features and amenities for entertaining and social activities.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 565||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 565||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 471||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 471||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 765||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 765||7|
* Daily rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.