A sensational family lifestyle experience
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
* Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes form the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng
* In the Summer low tide season when the reef may dry for up to 100m, this opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and ideal exciting activity for children. Channels for swimming and letting sea kayaks out still remain at low tide
A stunning villa with an impressive grand master suite and 4 master bedroom boasting highly distinctive design features, Baan Kilee takes open-plan design to new levels and blurs the distinction between the indoor and outdoor worlds.
The sleeping arrangement has been arranged to accommodate children all the way. The grand master suite hosts 2 single beds in an alcove with sliding doors, the kids' playroom can be converted with 3 single beds and en-suite bathroom and 2 of the master bedroom have a mezzanine above their en-suite bathroom reachable via a folding ladder (not recommended for children under 12), finally the front master bedroom hosts an extra bed in an alcove within the large bedroom.
True tropical living makes the most of Samui's gentle sea breezes and warm weather. At Baan Kilee, specifically designed doors and windows can be folded back, while the natural world is also made welcome through the choice of cedarwood shingles for the roofs, which help the villa blend subtly with its surroundings. A swathe of beachside lawn fronts the living areas, forming a natural border between the large swimming pool, the beach and the sea.
As you enter this expansive villa through a large sliding door that provides one of the most grandiose entrances on Samui, you enter an attractive garden with an orchid-covered walkway that passes by an attractive lily pond and leads to the main dining room. Inside, two suspended seats that hang on chains from the ceiling, and the large dining table presents a spectacular place to entertain friends or guests.
Moving beyond this impressive room you descend some ornate steps to another garden area, flanked on either side by pavilions. On the left side these individual buildings house the villa's main living room, lounge and kitchen respectively, while on the right hand side you find two large, comfortably furnished guest bedrooms with specially designed drop-down wooden staircases connecting to two loft rooms ideal accommodation for children.
All bedrooms includes air-conditioning, satellite TV, DVD and IPOD connections, while for real music lovers and movie buffs the IT/AV room features a 2-metre screen, surround sound and video/CD libraries âˆ’ a fabulous alternative to the midday sun.
Some special features add significantly to the appeal for those who choose to indulge at Baan Kilee. Next to the main pool, guests can sip cocktails while sitting on sunken stools in a smaller pool with its own bar and pull-down projection screen. This is surely the only place on Koh Samui where films can be enjoyed in the pool. There's also a generously sized barbeque pit, as well as the large aforementioned double kitchen that allows for several chefs to work simultaneously and thus prepare enough food for a banquet.
Children will love this villa because it comes with its own playroom and kids' pools. In fact, whether young or old, guests are accommodated in the highest quality luxury, and it's hard to imagine what more could be added to this ornate and versatile property. Even the staff quarters have been well-planned and designed, while the gardens at Baan Kilee have been expertly landscaped and are filled with exotic greenery making outdoor living a very soothing experience.
Baan Kilee also benefits from some of the best multi-lingual staff in the region. They are trained not only to respond to customers' needs, but also to innately understand the level of service required. Some guests appreciate high profile staff, while others prefer the discretion and grace of an old-style butler. The villa also comes with an in-house chef who prepares both Thai and western cuisine, as well as chauffeurs, child-minders, security guards, cleaners and wait staff.
With the absolute best in service, location and facilities, Baan Kilee represents more than a holiday home it offers a sensational luxury lifestyle experience.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,589||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 1,824||3|
|6 bedroom||USD 2,177||3|
|8 bedroom||USD 2,472||3|
|5 bedroom||USD 3,766||7|
|8 bedroom||USD 4,061||7|
* Daily rates are inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% tax
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eighteen (18) Guests (being 12 adults and 6 children) when renting the entire villa.
* Airport transfers: Inclusive to nightly rates. Maximum of 9 passengers in private mini bus or luxury car. *Transfers are subject to terms and conditions, please ask for details at the time of booking.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* Extra bed will be charged at USD 50 per night (including breakfast)
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.