A treat for the style conscious visitor
|Available for longterm|
|Available for weddings|
|Suitable for children|
|Suitable for elderly|
|Suitable for wheelchairs|
Located at Lipa Noi beach, 30 minutes from the airport and 40 minutes from Chaweng. There is a snorkeling reef conveniently located just 50 metres from the beach directly in front of the villa. In the summer low tide season there is the added advantage when the tide can go out almost to the reef, leaving an expanse of white sand exposed as a summer playground. This opens the beach and reef up to all sorts of other activities such as beach volleyball or simply exploring the rock pools and collecting shellfish, a safe and enjoyable activity for children.
Akuvara is Sanskrit for "The Sea". This architecturally designed elegant villa is a beachfront paradise offering a stylish seaside living environment. Contemporary designs blended with tropical calm delivers a relaxing and fresh atmosphere. It's clear that this is a property which has been designed with modern elegance as the focus.
Throughout the villa natural and modern materials have been used in harmony. The blend of modern designs with natural materials is a theme that's extended to the furnishings. Chic furniture fashioned out of dark wood, water hyacinth, teak and bamboo is complemented by luxurious soft furnishings to ensure a relaxed mood. This luxury also includes top quality bed linens used throughout the villa.
On arrival you approach the gated entrance to Akuvara via a private courtyard. On entering the property, a pathway fringed with pebbles and tropical plants leads to a garden Sala. Adjacent to the sala is a two storey building, the first floor housing a self-contained suite which is reached by a stone staircase. There's a king-bedroom with a flat screen LCD TV, complete with an electronic media centre containing a wide selection of music, movies and TV series. The en-suite bathroom has a rain shower to indulge you. There is a kitchen area with all amenities including a breakfast bar or if you prefer, you can enjoy breakfast on the wide balcony which has expansive views over the property to the sea.
As you move down the stairs, beyond the garden sala and the two stone "Sawadee" statues that welcome you, nestled in the garden is a stand alone, stylishly furnished en-suite king bedroom with TV/DVD and rain shower.
The stone pathway continues to the next living pavilion which runs across the width of the property. The custom designed wooden doors open up to a central covered walkway to offer a striking view of the sea as you move further into the property. True to its name 'Akuvara' you can't help but to feel as though you are part of the ocean expanse that opens up as you move to the beachfront section of this stunning villa. On the left of the walkway is an en-suite bedroom with twin beds, a TV/DVD and a terrace leading onto a lawn area with views through the property to the sea.
On the right is an exquisite dining room with large teak and bamboo dining table, bamboo buffet cabinet and eye-catching original contemporary artworks.
Moving towards the pool terrace and beach are landscaped gardens and the final two pavilions. The pavilion on the left is the master-suite. The en-suite bathroom has twin basins mounted on a stone topped cabinet. The extra large walk-in shower features an expansive wall recess decorated with exquisite Bisazza mosaic tiles and you have the choice of a wall-mounted shower or the central overhead rain shower - pure indulgence. Glass doors lead to an outdoor terrazzo bathtub, designed for 2, which has views to the sea when the wooden doors of the private courtyard are opened. The master suite opens onto the pool terrace and has stunning uninterrupted sea views - even whilst lying in the king sized bed. There is a large flat screen LCD TV, including an electronic media centre containing an extensive selection of movies, TV series and music. This room was designed by the owners to be an opulent private sanctuary.
To the right is the main living area and this pavilion is the centre piece for eating, relaxing and entertaining. There are three distinct areas, one designed for the kids and kids at heart with a flat screen LCD TV and media centre containing a selection of movies and TV shows appropriate for children's viewing. At the front of the pavilion is the main living room which opens onto the pool terrace and the al-fresco dining area. Both rooms have elegant large comfy sofas. The front entertaining area is best devoted to enjoying the pool terrace and watching stunning sunsets over the sea. It is also a fantastic place to relax in front of the 46' flat screen LCD TV and enjoy the wide selection of movies, TV series and music from the electronic media centre.
In the centre of the two rooms is a staircase which leads to the third and most amazing feature at Akuvara - a mezzanine viewing deck. This room has been built specifically to relax and enjoy the astonishing view. With a vaulted wooden ceiling, two large comfortable daybeds positioned directly in front of the sliding doors that lead onto a balcony it embraces views over the pool, the beach and out to the famous Five Islands.
This pavilion also contains a modern well-equipped kitchen with quality Italian appliances. White cabinetry with black high-gloss granite surfaces give the kitchen a crisp contemporary feel and a large service hatch at the far end incorporates a breakfast bar linking it to the front entertaining area and ultimately the ocean beyond.
The pool terrace is the perfect size for entertaining, outdoor dining and soaking up the Samui sunshine. The large blue-tiled swimming pool runs parallel to the ocean and to the right is a gated entrance onto the beach. To the left is a natural stone waterfall feature with stepping stones leading over the pool to a beachside Sala which has two large day beds.
The beach in front of this villa is one of the finest on the island, it has soft white sand, excellent swimming and snorkelling conditions, outstanding views, and it's perfectly positioned for Samui's legendary sunsets. Start each day right here with breakfast served by the pool, virtually on the beach. Let the smiling staff at Akuvara pamper you.
Akuvara epitomises contemporary sophistication whilst combining the perfect amount of natural touches to ensure that it sits comfortably in its beautiful tropical surroundings.
|Season||Dates||Bedrooms||Daily Rental||Minimum Stay|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 1,000||3|
|4 bedroom||USD 1,177||3|
|2 bedroom||USD 2,177||7|
|4 bedroom||USD 2,177||7|
* Daily Rates and Extra Beds include 10% service charge and 7% tax.
* Daily rates include a full time Thai Chef (food cost on Guests account)
* Minimum stay of 3 nights (7 to 10 nights over Christmas and New Year, 5 nights for Chinese New Year, 7 nights for Easter)
* Rates shown are for a maximum of eight (8) Guests (including children) or four (4) with reduced occupancy.
* Baby cot provided free of charge
* Rates include daily Continental breakfast
* For weddings and private parties, surcharge may be applicable depending on number of guests (a maximum number of guests also applies)
* To guarantee this booking in the first instance, you will be required to pay a deposit equivalent to 30% of the total rental due or 50% for Christmas and New Year period.
* Full balance is due at least 30 days prior to arrival
Last minute reservation
* In case of reservation within 30 days of arrival, full payment may be requested at once before the arrival date
Kindly inform upon confirmation of your reservation, which form of payment would be preferred.
* Payments may be made by Telegraphic Transfer to our company bank account or through an online payment gateway with your credit card (visa or master card).
* If payment by credit card is preferred this will incur a 3% admin fee.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing:
30 days or more before arrival date:
* Deposit forfeited - but credited for 9 month from the date of the cancellation confirmation by the management company. The credit can be used by the client or anyone on their behalf for a reservation for the same villa and during any period.
Within 30 days of arrival date:
* All rental payments are forfeited.
* The above cancellation charges also apply if the management company cancels the booking due to non-payment of the balance. If the dates of the booking require to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
* Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of the management company.
* Early departure penalty will be subject to negotiation with the management company.
Shall the party wish to change villa on arrival, a minimum 3 days notice is required or will be charged as a cancellation fee. Any differences in published rates between the villas are also applicable and will be charged to the Guests. Shall the alternative villa be cheaper, no refund will be made.